Sunday, June 19, 2011

End of life as I know it

Ok folks - this is it.  I just ordered dinner from Not Your Average Joes - mustard chicken, and am having some good chardonnay.  Now - the old me would have been a bingeing maniac, but I'm going into this with a different attitude.  I will be realistic.  I will indulge and I will live and enjoy.  But, I will lose this as well.  So this will be the last dinner that I just don't really think about (for the record I did not order dessert, but that's because I ate Kit Kats earlier) - and after this, until these 80 lbs are gone, things will be different.

This is for health and not pant size. 

This is for confidence and success.

This is for my future.

And tomorrow, I'll reveal online (and anonymously), my weight - something that I have never done before.  Wish me luck!  Am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment