Monday, June 20, 2011

210.4

Yup - 210.4.  That is the heaviest I have ever been.  When I started WW, 10 years ago, I was 170.  I got down to 127 (which was too skinny, actually).  Now my goal is in the 135-140 range.  So - there's my 80 lbs.  The good news?  This is what I thought it would be.  The better news?  I got into a fight with my Spanx this morning.  I had so much sweat dripping down my face while putting my make up on (and no, it wasn't that hot) that I looked like a melting clown.  I'm ready - am done, ready, and excited.  Am not sad, discouraged, angry.  Rather, am hopeful, motivated and - just- done.

So - here I am.  Breakfast this morning was in between a zillion meetings (I was out of the house by 6:30am, meeting people at my local coffee shop - go me!) - a 1/2 bagel with an egg white. 

Anyways - am sort of curiuos if anyone is reading this - so - if you are - hi!  And let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment