Thursday, August 18, 2011

Update

I'm really loving my new plan.  I think before I eat, pay attention to hunger signals while I'm eating, don't feel guilty, balance, and journal - both food and feelings.  This week I had some challenges - my friend showed up with a bottle of wine....so I had carrots for dinner.  I went to lunch with a client and strategically had a snack first, ordered a salad, ate half.  I've been avoiding cheese and my belly feels better.  I have fallen back in love with tofu shirataki - and have been having sauteed tomatoes and garlic with tofu shirataki for dinner.  Tonight I'm having dinner out for restaurant week, but I've checked out the menu and strategically decided what I'll have.  Tomorrow night is drinks with a friend - but I"ll keep it in check. 

And I lost 3.5 pounds - am at 208.6.  Hooray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment