Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dear Falling Off The Wagon Me

You need a kick in the tits.  Seriously - pick yourself up, get back to the gym, put the carbs down, get back to work, get your mind focused again.  WTF is wrong with you.  Enough.  Here's your kick in the tits.

This am I finally got back to http://www.healthworks.com/ - and, naturally, felt a billion times better.  I don't know WHY I fall off the wagon like I do.  But I do.

I have a few expiring groupons for http://www.baptisteyoga.com/ - so am planning on using them and sweating my vagina out. Maybe I'll get some clarity?

I just fell off the wagon.  Good news?  Only for 1.5 weeks.  Bad news?  WAAAHHHH why??

I had started a weight loss plan that included calorie counting, weighing 1x/week, exercising 7x/week, journaling (meaning - write down 5 things I'm proud of and 5 things I'm thankful for).  It worked.  Plain and simple, worked.

I so wish I could be one of those people not obsessed with weight.  But I am not.  And I so wish my stupid slow metabolism would speed itself up, so I can enjoy the foods that I love.  But - unless I take drugs (no), it won't.

I've said time and time again - at this point, it's for health reasons.  I have not had a health scare but frankly, being obese is a risk factor and I want to get out of the danger zone.

Anyone with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment