Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July - aka week 2

Happy 4th!
OK - so last week I was doing great.  Until I went out for drinks.  And ate pizza when I got home.  Yikes.  But - here's the good news - I had a few meals out (including dinner at my favoriate Italian restaurant that must include tiramusu), only had 1 day/night of drinks, and, overall, was okay with how I did. 

The better news?  My exercising!  Holy work out - ness!  I stuck to my training and sweated my tits off during 6 MILES on the treadmill yesterday!  On a holiday weekend no less!  I feel great, stronger, and even a bit slimmer.  And, I moved my ancient 'leg magic' machine in front of the TV, officially, which has been my purpose of that thing for years.  I worked out every day except Saturday - which was a designated rest (hangover) day.  Today I'll 'rest' but only because the gym is closed - wah!  I actually feel like working out.  Crazy.

I feel great, in a lot of ways.  And, it's a holiday weekend, and I'm not drunk.  Nor hungover.  Plus, I feel that I balanced this week, too.  I enjoyed ice cream, drinks (but only 1 day), and dessert, as well as a few meals out, and I didn't completely fall off track.

So - how did I do?  Well - up .8.  But - in fairness, last week I was down almost 6.  So - am okay with that.

On to week 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment